Thursday, June 25, 2009

The beginning new comes @ a time when you're ready to begin.

Hello all,

This is my first blog; an intiation of sorts to sharing myself with the
random. I have never really thought of blogging or any other on-line
interaction as more than movie reel novelty.....well, save the Canadian
photographer, which will be discussed later. So today, I came to grips with
a few things that have made me change my view on what has up to now been the
normal way I choose to share myself, them being: my lack of knowledge with
grammar rules, my sense of pride in being vocal about my life, my sense of
secrecy and privacy, and most importantly......having anything of any real
substance to say/explain.

Realizations, and getting over shit (emotionally, or working through it
mentally), for me go hand and hand. Sometimes those realizations and g.o.s.
are just moments of working through past issues. Other times they are a
whole new catharsis related to new circumstances and experiences. Well, mine
today was as follows: 1) people need time to realize that life isn't as
serious as they make it out to be when dealing with petty issues, 2) petty
issues are always evaluated on a level of emotional and mental perspective,
3) I am worth a damn, even when others don't say it as often as I say it to
them, 4) we all tend to be our own worst enemies.

Hahahaha, I will really have to work on getting to the point of my
blogs.....but for now I will just be happy with getting over "the blog"
itself.

Well there you have it, my first rant. I've officially lost my online
cherry; and aside from leaving a trial of red words back to me, it was sorta
enjoyable.

I love you. Peace ya'll

Marsh

1 comment:

isabel said...

You are worth more than any words I could ever lay down. So you're cherry has been popped once again ...

I value your opinion, your views, and your presence in this world. I'm looking forward to more. Much more.